zaterdag 19 november 2011

Hey you!

Hey you!

Welcome to my new blog, From the City,
I'll introduce myself a little bit and I'll tell you why I started this blog.

I had a couple of blogs before, the last one is called Estilo de Vida(http://estilodevida.punt.nl). The reason I started this blog is my study, but I'll tell you more about that later.
My name is Simone, I'm almost 18 years old and I come from a little village near Den Bosch (The Netherlands). I'm searching for a nice room or appartment in Tilburg. Last year I got my Havo diploma and now I'm studying International Lifestyle in Tilburg. So far, I like it. We have a very very nice class, so I'm happy!
I like shopping (who doens't?), reading, be active on forums, running, partying, cooking, doing things with friends, listening music, chilling, eating and travelling. I am a bit lazy too. My friends are very important to me, so is my family!




About my study, it's an international study based on trends and concepting in various factors: Appearance, Leisure, Human Movement, Health, Food and Living. And guess what, those are the things I really love! On this blog I will keep you updated about new concepts and my study.
I hope to see you often!

With love,
Simone

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten